Electrical Services in Owen Sound
24/7 Emergency service. Troubleshooting and replacements. Custom wiring. Installations and more
When you flick the switch, but the lights don’t turn on – or worse, they spark and crackle – let the electricians at Ken Philp ClimateCare get you out of the dark.
Need someone to install a new ceiling fan? Want extra outlets placed throughout the home? Not sure where a stray wire runs? We’ll gladly take care of that for you too.
During the day or night; on the sunniest day of summer or the coldest night in winter, we’re ready 24/7 with emergency services delivered by master electricians.
- SPARKING: A sparking outlet or appliance could lead to a fire. If you see sparks of any kind, don’t wait. Contact us immediately.
- POWER OUTAGE: Almost anything can lead to a power outage. A faulty line. A cut wire. Poor weather. Even animal activity. If the power’s lost, we’ll find it for you.
- FAULTY WIRING: Wiring that’s too old, too weak, or incorrectly done can lead to power outages, blowouts, and fires. We’ll find the problem and solve it for you.
- MALFUNCTIONING APPLIANCES: That old ceiling fan, dishwasher or electric fireplace could be more trouble than they’re worth. We’ll take a look and see what’s going on.
- SURGES: A sudden surge of electricity will cause a circuit breaker to trip. That’s also a sign there’s a larger, more serious problem we’ll check out for you.
From simple electrical tasks to complicated jobs, Ken Philp ClimateCare will gladly handle it for you.
Got new electrical products, but not sure how to install them? We’ve got you covered:
- Ceiling fans.
- Light switches/dimmers.
- Additional outlets.
- Light fixtures.
- Circuit breakers.
If something’s not working quite right, don’t hope it’ll “fix itself”. Instead, have us look at it:
- Flickering lights.
- Low power flow.
- Dead power outlets.
- Broken circuits.
- Buzzing sounds.
Building an addition? Finishing the basement? Let us deliver the power safely for you:
- Custom wiring.
- Installations to code.
- Socket placement and installation.
- Fuse box upgrades.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters.
Need residential electrical services? Contact us now
At Ken Philp ClimateCare, we apply our HVAC installation experience to provide safe, timely, and reliable electrical services with:
- Quick call-back.
- One-on-one attention.
- Fair pricing.
- Impeccable professionalism.