Spring to It with Air Conditioner Maintenance for Just $59.99
When summer heat is doing its worst, your AC will be doing its best.
According to the Old Farmer’s Almanac, here’s what you can expect this summer:
- Summer will be hotter than normal, with the hottest periods in late June, early July, and early August.
- Carefully inspecting all of the components.
- Ensuring your system is operating at peak performance.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and lubricating as required.
- Check safety controls and wire connections.
So, is your air conditioner ready for it?
When you schedule a $59.99 Precision Tune-Up from Ken Philp ClimateCare*, it will be.
What do you get?
A Ken Philp ClimateCare technician will visit your home and do everything possible to get your AC in tip-top condition:
Book your $59.99 spring maintenance now.
Summer’s always a busy time of year.
The kids are out of school. You might be planning a family vacation. Or there could be many home reno projects you want to tackle.
The last thing you need is for your air conditioner to break down on the hottest day of the year.
Make sure that doesn’t happen. Fill in the form on this page and a Ken Philp ClimateCare member will get back to you to schedule your $59.99 spring maintenance visit.
*When you subscribe to a Maintenance Plan starting as low as $9.99 per month.