Get Fast, Professional and Reliable Furnace Repair 24/7
A Ken Philp ClimateCare member can get your furnace working and keep your family out of the cold.
If it’s an emergency, the furnace isn’t turning on and the nighttime temperature is steadily dropping below -5, -10 and colder, call us and we guarantee a response within an hour.
How Can You Be Sure Your Furnace Needs Repairs or Maintenance?
- If it’s cold in your home even though the furnace is set to a toasty warm level, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If you hear a strange sound coming from the furnace, be it a rattle, a squeal or an out-of-place hum, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the temperature in your bedroom is sharply different from the temperature in your children’s bedrooms, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the furnace turns on and off repeatedly without reaching the desired temperature in the home, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If you are being proactive definitely call us for a maintenance service call before these problems arise!
A well maintained furnace can last up to a quarter of a century, but while regular maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of any home appliance, it isn’t a guarantee your furnace will never have a breakdown. And to make sure your family is protected in the event of a problem with your furnace, always make sure you have a working carbon monoxide alarm in the house. You can get one from Ken Philp ClimateCare.
Enjoy total peace of mind for your furnace starting from $58.95/month
Save 20% On Furnace Repairs!
Most furnace manufacturers claim their products last 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular furnace maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Why Should You Book Repairs with Ken Philp ClimateCare?
- ClimateCare members are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in your region.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact Ken Philp ClimateCare for furnace repairs and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.