Fast and Affordable Water Heater Repair
Ken Philp ClimateCare specialists are trained and practiced hydronic experts with experience performing all manner of water heater repairs.
If you wake up on a cold January morning to a cold shower, call Ken Philp ClimateCare and we will do everything we can to ensure that’s the only cold shower you have to take.
What If Your Water Tank is On Its Last Legs?
Water heaters can be expensive to repair, and sometimes the better financial option is to replace your aging, bulky tank with a modern, sleek and highly efficient tankless water heater.
Your tankless water heater only runs when you need hot water, so it is subjected to less wear and tear than a normal water tank. It also saves you money every month by heating only the water you need when you need it.
Save 20% On Hot Water Heater Repairs!
Most hot water heater manufacturers claim their equipment lasts 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost certain some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular heat recovery ventilator maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Want to Keep Your Hot Water Tank?
If you’re attached to your water tank, or it makes financial sense to perform the repair, sign up for a maintenance plan to keep it running. A Ken Philp ClimateCare technician will visit your home annually to:
- Check all safety controls and wire connections.
- Clean and check ignitor / spark electrode / pilot.
- Inspect system for water leaks.
- Perform CO test – free air/vent – record readings.
- Plus 17 other important checkpoints.
And if your water tank ever needs repairs, once you’ve signed up for a maintenance plan, you receive a discounted rate on all repair services.
Why Choose Ken Philp ClimateCare?
- ClimateCare members are trained to repair every make and model of water heater, and update their training when new technologies enter the market.
- ClimateCare members are local business owners. Although they’re members of the largest heating and cooling cooperative in Ontario, they work only on a local level.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member follows strict quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact Ken Philp ClimateCare for water heater repairs today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us with their HVAC service.