Furnace Maintenance is Covered by Protection Plans
Take away the worry of your furnace going on the blink during the cold Ontario winter with a Maintenance or Protection Plan. Ken Philp ClimateCare has plans that provide furnace cleaning, maintenance and repair. Though regular cleaning and service reduce the chances of something going wrong, professional technicians will respond promptly in the event that repair is needed. HVAC system maintenance or protection plans can be combined to cover all of your heating and equipment or, if you prefer, just your furnace.
What’s Included in the Furnace Maintenance Plan
Save yourself time and money knowing that your gas or electric furnace is getting the best seasonal maintenance possible by professional technicians. While regular furnace cleaning and maintenance helps to prevent problems, it also keeps your furnace operating efficiently. An efficient furnace reduces energy waste and means lower utility bills. When a Ken Philp ClimateCare member visits your home for a service visit or furnace maintenance, they will do all of the following:
- Clean or replace furnace air filter.
- Clean furnace components, including blower assembly, fans, pulleys and belts.
- Check electrical connections and wires.
- Check pipe fittings and gas supply line.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion.
- Perform a complete system inspection.
- All in all a 26 point furnace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
Most of us don’t have the time or know-how to do all of this properly; turn over the care of your heating system to someone who does. Service from ClimateCare technicians extends the lifespan of your furnace and related HVAC equipment.
Standard Coverage from a HVAC System Protection Plus Plan
Protection for your furnace includes all of the characteristics of a Maintenance Plan plus:
- Standard parts and labour if repairs are required.
- After-hours service at no additional cost.
- Licensed professional technicians.
- Priority appointments.
- 20% off of repairs.
Contact Ken Philp ClimateCare to find out about the right furnace maintenance plan for you and your home. As a locally owned business, Ken Philp ClimateCare cares about the community and does all they can to produce 100% satisfied customers. That’s how their business is built, and it means you’ll be comfortable all winter with a clean and efficient furnace keeping you warm.