BENEFITS OF GEOTHERMAL> COOLING SYSTEMS
Here’s a look at some of the ways they can offer a better way of beating the heat:
- They help you save money. Geothermal cooling systems can provide you with reduced costs when compared to gas, oil, propane or electric furnaces, and may even help you get discounted home insurance rates.
- They work in both seasons. Because of the way they operate, they can also keep you warm in the wintertime, using geothermal heating systems.
- They offer energy efficiency. Compared to systems that use carbon-based fuel, geothermal cooling systems can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by more than two-thirds.
- They release no odours. These systems are odourless, making them ideal for highly-insulated buildings and individuals with allergies or sensitivities to noxious gases and poor air quality.
- They’re protected from accidents and vandalism. Because the equipment is located inside a building, it’s protected from issues like animals, fallen objects or intentional damage.
- They’re safe. These systems can also offer increased safety, as they are non-flammable and have no need to store fuel.
COMMON HVAC PROBLEMS
How to avoid unexpected expenses