Geothermal heating provides you with the option of making the most of an energy source you already own, such as your land or water. Because this is a more renewable and efficient source of heating your home, it helps you save energy.
In addition so helping you save energy, other benefits of geothermal heating include:
- Save Money: Compared to the costs of gas, oil, propane and electric furnaces, geothermal heating is actually a less expensive option, and offers reduced operating costs. It also helps you save money on home insurance rates.
- Customization: Temperature control is available in winter, summer, and all year round for hot water usage in the home.
- Better For the Environment: Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by more than two-thirds when using a geothermal solution.
- Odourless: There are no odours released with this type of a heating system, making them more ideal for highly-insulated buildings and individuals with allergies or sensitivities to noxious gases and poor air quality.
- Protection: Since the equipment is inside the building, there is much less risk of negative effects from nature, accidents or vandalism, allowing it to have a much longer life.
- Safety: These systems are non-flammable and have no need to store fuel.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of geothermal heating solutions.