- SPARKING: A sparking outlet or appliance could lead to a fire. If you see sparks of any kind, don’t wait. Contact us immediately.
- POWER OUTAGE: Almost anything can lead to a power outage. A faulty line. A cut wire. Poor weather. Even animal activity. If the power’s lost, we’ll find it for you.
- FAULTY WIRING: Wiring that’s too old, too weak, or incorrectly done can lead to power outages, blowouts, and fires. We’ll find the problem and solve it for you.
- MALFUNCTIONING APPLIANCES: That old ceiling fan, dishwasher or electric fireplace could be more trouble than they’re worth. We’ll take a look and see what’s going on.
- SURGES: A sudden surge of electricity will cause a circuit breaker to trip. That’s also a sign there’s a larger, more serious problem we’ll check out for you.
From simple electrical tasks to complicated jobs, Ken Philp ClimateCare will gladly handle it for you.
Got new electrical products, but not sure how to install them? We’ve got you covered:
If something’s not working quite right, don’t hope it’ll “fix itself”. Instead, have us look at it:
Low power flow
Dead power outlets
Building an addition? Finishing the basement? Let us deliver the power safely for you:
Installations to code
Socket placement and installation
Fuse box upgrades
Ground fault circuit interrupters