Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) and Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are energy efficient add-ons to your HVAC system that increase your comfort and save money. If you have either of these units as part of your home heating and cooling system, consider adding them to your Maintenance or Protection Plan coverage. Regular cleaning and maintenance will be covered. When your heating system includes multiple units and components, it makes sense to let certified home HVAC technicians take care of the entire system’s service and maintenance.
You can expect the following checklist to be completed as part of our Precision Tune-Up:
- Clean or replace filters
- Verify airflow
- Clean and lubricate fans, if needed
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Complete system inspection.
- Clean the vents, grills and ductwork.
- Clean the heat exchange core
- All in all a 13 point HRV/ERV maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a 20% discount on repairs if they are ever required.